Create ovpn profile without pin or password

We want to use Pritunl to manage remote (smart) devices. These devices supports OpenVPN and can import OpenVPN profiles like a normal OpenVPN client. The problem is that the device client does not have the posibility to save password/pin. It requires a .ovpn profile without any auth-user-pass and does not have any posibility to enter a password when connecting.

Is there a way to set up a Pritunl Server/Organization/User and/or a profile without any pin/password?

Edit: After poking around the the mongo db, i found a setting under settings.user where “pin_mode” is set to “required”. Will do some more searching…

Answering my own question.

This happens when I cannot find anything about it in the documentation: Started by looking at the code, then moving up to the configuration files and database and ending up in the most obvious and correct place: GUI. :face_with_open_eyes_and_hand_over_mouth: :face_with_peeking_eye:

In the admin dashboard: Select Settings → Pin Mode: ‘Optional’

Or from inside the VPN server, run sudo pritunl set user.pin_mode "required" and then restart your service sudo service pritunl restart.