Error 404 during sso

Hi,

I’m attempting to setup pritunl openvpn server. I have it set up with sso with ad. I can sign in and download profiles with authentication, but once I download the profile and attempt to connect, it tries to take me to a web browser with a url of “hostname.domain.com/key/request?state=asfJSLKWKLNWBEN:lkNanasl;knsv;lkn02402940nkln;glknsan;l2kn402n40ngons0n” and states “404 not found” and then I can’t sign in. Any suggestions would be great. If you need futher information just let me know.

Thank you,

Nate

I am having the exact same issue, as you have described it. Did you ever find a solution?

Thank you,

Jacob

If this error is occurring with single sign-on connection authentication it is likely from the incorrect Single Sign-On Domain set in the top right settings. This should be set to a domain used to access the Pritunl web console. This domain is used by the client when opening the single sign-on connection authentication requests.

For future readers, creating a new server with “Single Sign-On Authentication” disabled fixed this for me. That option is only needed for web-based authentication, which wasn’t required for my SSO provider.