MTU Issue For Pritunl

I am having users reporting constant disconnections with the client every ten minutes.

I am trying to find the MTU settings in the server but te option is not there for me. Also only one user reported this issue, so would it even be feasible to change the entire server settings for the user? Would this disrupt any other connections for people who are not having this problem?

The logs states
WARNING: ‘link-mtu’ is used inconsistently, local=‘link-mtu 1558’, remote=‘link-mtu 1557’
[summer-fields-2897] WARNING: ‘comp-lzo’ is present in local config but missing in remote config, local=‘comp-lzo’

The MTU option is either MSS Fix or Connection MTU in the server settings. Older versions use MSS Fix. An enterprise subscription is required for the option, changing it requires stopping the server.

On the Free subscription, is there not a way to troubleshoot this issue without upgrading? I have had users reimport their profiles and disconnect and reconnect again. That didnt work however.

The option is left out of the free version primarily to keep the configuration simple for users with less understanding of the advanced options.

The debugging documentation has information on checking for MTU issues. An incorrect MTU would not cause the VPN to disconnect every 10 minutes.

Hi @zach , can you share where I can find the actual settings for changing the MTU value is?
I am running Printunl Enterprise VPN v1.32.3732.84 511399

Will appreciate your reply

In the servers tab click on the name of the server to open the settings. Then click advanced to open the advanced settings and the option is labeled connection MTU.

Thank you @zach I have seen the settings