New to pritunl

hi. I am new to this things. so i need some help. with the good guide i installed pritunl onto my server and i can use it now. i need the followings.
can i use sas radius or dma radius for user access? if so how do i set this up.
get username password by radius server, also expired days and limitation for simultaneously connections for the same user on different devices are the 3 things i need from radius.

i will have lots of vps servers for different locations. so how do i add these vps on to system, and what software i need to put on vps servers to route the traffic to these vps servers. say that i have 3 countries: uk has 10 vps servers, usa has 5 vps servers, france has 3 vps servers. how can i category these in panel?
also i need to load balance the routing in these countries, just for using the public ip equality.

also i rent proxy servers from different companies, they give me ip:port:username:password, only one device can connect to these proxies at a time and these are socks5 servers. can i make other categories to route the traffic randomly to these proxy servers?
not much but i am ready to pay for all these to be done
many thanks
sorry if i am too much :frowning:

pritunl doesnt give support as i sent many mails to them. posted this 19 days ago. no reply…