Request: Client error RequestError: Request: Timeout error, Profiles: Failed to sync profile configuration. From Mac

HI,
My computer has been able to use Pritunl normally until last week when it suddenly started reporting errors, resulting in connection failure. The log shows the following:

My computer model is a MacBook Air 2015. The system version at the time the error started was macOS Monterey 12.6.1. I then tried downgrading the system to Big Sur 11.7.1. Initially, after changing to Big Sur 11.7.1, Pritunl returned to normal, but two days later, the same problem reappeared.

We have tried reinstalling the software, re-importing the URL, directly double-clicking to launch the client in the software package, etc., but the above errors still occur. Interestingly, the errors do not occur all the time throughout the day. The frequency of this error decreases between 18:00-24:00 local time.

I need to use this software for my work and sincerely hope your team can provide me with a feasible solution. Thank you!

[2024-7-8 12:34:52][ERROR]Request: Client errorRequestError: Request: Timeout errorRequestError: Request: Timeout error
at ClientRequest.eval (webpack-internal:///./app/Request.js:170:31)at ClientRequest.emit (node:events:513:28)at TLSSocket.emitRequestTimeout (node: http_client:814:9)at Object.onceWrapper (node:events:627:28)at TLSSocket.emit (node:events:525:35)at Socket._onTimeout (node:net:526:8)at listOnTimeout (node:internal/timers:559:17)at process.processTimers (node:internal/timers:502:7)[2024-7-8 12:34:52][ERROR] Profiles: Failed to sync profileconfiguration
RequestError: Request: Timeout errorRequestError: Request: Timeout error
at ClientRequest.eval (webpack-internal:///./app/Request.js:170:31)at ClientRequest.emit (node:events:513:28)at TLSSocket.emitRequestTimeout (node: http_client:814:9)at Object.onceWrapper (node:events:627:28)at TLSSocket.emit (node:events:525:35)at Socket._onTimeout (node:net:526:8)at listOnTimeout (node:internal/timers:559:17)at process.processTimers(node:internal/timers:502:7)

The service logs may have more information, it’s likely the background service socket. Network changes on macOS can cause the socket to close. Newer releases should automatically restart it. The debugging client page has more information on the log files.