Setup Pritunl Private Network Access Without NAT

Hello, I need some help, I read the documentation Accessing a Private Network but something went wrong, i can’t setup without NAT. How to setup Pritunl server?
First case
How to setup Pritunl Server (10.10.10.10.) ? I need that VPN client get ip addresses from 10.10.10.0/24 pool and this client needs access to other servers in this subnet (web or mail servers )

Or second case, I don’t found any information about bridge mode on docs.pritunl.com

How to setup Pritunl Server(10.10.0.1) in bridge mode ? In this case VPN client get ip addresses from 10.10.0.0/24 pool and this client needs access to other servers in 10.10.10.0/24 subnet through pfsense

Hi,

You need to forward the udp ports of the openvpn server to the interface of your VPN server. You need a different network for your VPN users (10.10.11.0/24 for example), once they are connected can have communication with your local network devices with 10.10.10.0/24 IP range.

Hi, thx for the reply
I can Do different network but I don’t need this, I need my VPN users will be on the same network with VPN Server. In that way, I could monitor and manage VPN users traffic, because I would know and see the VPN user’s IP address.

Bridged routing is not recommended the virtual VPN network should be routed instead. An enterprise subscription is required for non-NAT routes. Once NAT is disabled on the local network route the VPN virtual network must be added to the local network routing table on the router with the Pritunl server as the next hop.