Virtual network routes not added to vpc route table

I’m trying to figure out what is different about how the virtual networks get added to the VPC route tables. My site-to-site networks get added just fine, however my virtual networks aren’t showing up.

I have cloud advertise checked on both my openvpn and wireguard client networks. I know the Pritunl link has the correct IAM permissions because it is able to update the routes to my other networks just fine. In the past we have controlled the routes, but I want to off-load that responsibility to Pritunl. I know that usually the virtual networks will point to the Pritunl server ENI and my other networks point to the links, at least in our deployments.

I’m following the AWS Route Advertisement guide. Any ideas on what would cause only the virtual networks to not be advertised? The logs on the server seem to be complaining about something that I feel like is unrelated.

[evening-meadow-9675][2024-04-05 15:21:13,178][ERROR] Failed to del wg interface
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/usr/lib/pritunl/usr/lib/python3.9/site-packages/pritunl/server/instance.py”, line 1426, in stop_wg
utils.check_output_logged([
File “/usr/lib/pritunl/usr/lib/python3.9/site-packages/pritunl/utils/misc.py”, line 223, in check_output_logged
raise subprocess.CalledProcessError(
subprocess.CalledProcessError: Command ‘[‘ip’, ‘link’, ‘del’, ‘dev’, ‘wg10’]’ returned non-zero exit status 1.
server_id = “660ee9200c1124f17a99a292”
[evening-meadow-9675][2024-04-05 15:21:13,179][ERROR] Popen returned error exit code
cmd = [“ip”, “link”, “del”, “dev”, “wg10”]
return_code = 1
Process stderr:
Cannot find device “wg10”
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/usr/lib/pritunl/usr/lib/python3.9/threading.py”, line 937, in _bootstrap
self._bootstrap_inner()
File “/usr/lib/pritunl/usr/lib/python3.9/threading.py”, line 980, in _bootstrap_inner
self.run()
File “/usr/lib/pritunl/usr/lib/python3.9/threading.py”, line 917, in run
self._target(*self._args, **self._kwargs)
File “/usr/lib/pritunl/usr/lib/python3.9/site-packages/pritunl/server/instance.py”, line 1877, in _run_thread
self.stop_wg()
File “/usr/lib/pritunl/usr/lib/python3.9/site-packages/pritunl/server/instance.py”, line 1426, in stop_wg
utils.check_output_logged([
File “/usr/lib/pritunl/usr/lib/python3.9/site-packages/pritunl/utils/misc.py”, line 216, in check_output_logged
logger.error(‘Popen returned error exit code’, ‘utils’,
File “/usr/lib/pritunl/usr/lib/python3.9/site-packages/pritunl/logger/init.py”, line 55, in error
kwargs[‘traceback’] = traceback.format_stack()

We are running v1.32.3805.95 10dcb7.

I guess the Pritunl server also needs IAM permissions to edit the route table? I only saw that called out when setting up the links.